Tag Archives: Dafabet
- Dafabet Kenya sued for name infringement by local design firm
24 July 2017
Dafabet Kenya is sued by local interior design firm over alleged name infringement; SportPesa looking into launching operations in Uganda.
- Kiron Interactive secures Africa expansion with Dafabet
4 May 2017
Kiron Interactive has extended its operations in Africa after agreeing a deal with Dafabet – Asia’s No 1 online betting and gaming site.
- Dafabet launch Kenyan site as springboard to rest of Africa
16 March 2017
Philippines-licensed online gambling operator Dafabet launch operations in Kenya ahead of planned push into other African markets.
- Vietnam sentences 64 members of Dafabet-linked betting ring
14 March 2017
A Vietnamese court sentences 64 members of an online gambling ring linked to Philippines-licensed online betting operator Dafabet.
- Comtrade Gaming’s newly integrated platform expands Dafabet’s player engagement
7 March 2017
Comtrade Gaming, the leading technology supplier to the gaming industry, announces the integration of its iCore.
- Dafabet and Play’n GO headline Fire & Ice 2017
19 January 2017
Leading iGaming companies Play’n GO and Dafabet to headline the 16th annual Fire & Ice extravaganza.
Dafabet ink partnership with pro eSports organization Fnatic
1 October 2015
ICE Totally Gaming 2017 day 1 recap
8 February 2017