Tag Archives: CZR
- Caesars Tries to Paint a Picture of Happy Restructuring
August 4, 2015
Caesars is being cornered and the routes of escape are quickly being cut off on all sides.
- The Clever Deviousness of Caesars’ Shell Game Revealed
April 28, 2015
When a multibillion dollar bankruptcy looms, lawyers, accountants, and legalists of all shapes and sizes huddle together in rugby scrum.
- Caesars’ Junior Creditors Get Screwed as $24B Debt Chickens Come Home to Roost
September 30, 2014
While we can feel sorry for Caesars’ junior creditors, we have to remember that they freely chose to buy Caesars’ high interest rate bonds.
- The Austrolib Report: Caesars’ Debt Picture is More Complex Than You Think
March 18, 2014
If we were to play a game, I name a company and you tell me the first word that comes to mind, “Caesars' Entertainment” and “debt”
- Caesars Announce Fourth Quarters Losses of $1.7 Billion
March 12, 2014
Caesars Entertainment Corp has announced fourth quarter losses of $1.7bn primarily caused by huge impairment charges and declines.
- Investing The Hard Way: The Caesars Spin-off By The Numbers
July 22, 2013
In gambling news, Vince continues to cover the spin-off focused on Caesars' Ent attempt to distribute ownership of those interactive assets.