Tag Archives: cyprus
- Black Friday promotion: +1 free ticket to Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus
November 21, 2017
On November 30, Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus will hold a pitch session, allowing blockchain software manufacturers to present their new projects.
- Cyprus government commissions its first-ever gambling survey
October 25, 2017
The Cypriot government has carried out its first-ever gambling survey to determine its citizens’ gambling habits.
- Illegal betting ringmaster Veysel Sahin falls in Turkey
August 14, 2017
Turkish authorities have finally ended the days of Cyprus-based illegal betting ringmaster Veysel Sahin in the lam.
- Hard Rock selling stake in Cyprus casino project to Melco Int’l
June 27, 2017
Hard Rock International to sell its stake in Cyprus integrated resort joint venture to partner Melco International Development.
- Melco-Hard Rock give up on Spain casino, double-down on Cyprus
June 26, 2017
The Melco International-Hard Rock International tandem sign Cyprus casino contract, withdraw bid for casino license in Spain's Catalan region.
- Cyprus gov’t expects €100m per year from Melco-Hard Rock casino
May 17, 2017
The Republic of Cyprus' finance minister says the government expects to earn €100m per year once the Melco-Hard Rock casino gets up to speed.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
September 14, 2016
Melco-Hard Rock to open Cyprus gaming venues this summer
April 24, 2017
Cyprus doles out more online sports betting licenses
March 20, 2017
Melco-Hard Rock temporary Cyprus casino to open in 2017
November 17, 2016