Tag Archives: cvc capital partners
- Sky Betting & Gaming’s private equity owner mulls IPO options
29 January 2018
CVC Capital Partners, majority owner of Sky Betting & Gaming, hires investment bankers Rothchild to consider possible IPO for SB&G.
- CVC Capital Partners acquire Italian betting operator Sisal Group for €1b
30 May 2016
Private equity group CVC Capital Partners add another gaming scalp to their portfolio via €1b acquisition of Italian operator Sisal Group.
- CVC Capital Partners punts on German sports betting operator Tipico
25 April 2016
CVC Capital Partners announced over the weekend that it has acquired a majority stake in German sports betting operator Tipico.
- CVC completes acquisition of an 80% stake in Sky Bet
24 March 2015
CVC Capital Partners has completed its acquisition of an 80% stake in Sky Bet.
- Optimal Payments inks €1.1b deal to acquire rival Skrill
23 March 2015
Optimal Payments inks deal to acquire rival payment processor Skrill from CVC Capital Partners for €1.1b.
- CVC Capital secured funds for Sky Bet acquisition; Arena Racing promotes Gallagher to Director of Doncaster Racecourse
8 January 2015
CVC secured £390m in loans to funds Sky Bet Acquisition; Arena Racing promotes Kieran Gallagher to Director of Doncaster Racecourse
5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
5 February 2019