Tag Archives: Curacao
- Malta vs Curacao: How to get an online gambling license
April 17, 2019
Choose a gaming license that will meet business needs because the growing demand for a trustworthy licensed operator creates incentives for liberalizing the online gaming market.
- Startup creates parimutuel gambling platform for almost everything
April 8, 2019
A new platform developed by students from Massachusetts Institute of Technology allows gamblers to place bets virtually to any posted question.
- Over 100 million online casino transactions exposed
January 22, 2019
An online casino group based in Cyprus and the Caribbean island of Curaçao left information on 108 million bets exposed on its server.
- Curacao plots more oversight of online gambling sector
December 20, 2018
Netherlands MPs celebrate as Curacao announces plan to expand Gaming Control Board's oversight to include online gambling sector.
- Nevada casino offered links to Curacao online gambling sites
May 18, 2018
Nevada Gaming Control Board files complaint for disciplinary action against Boomtown Casino in Reno for offering links to Curacao online gambling sites.
- Italy’s Serie A football league suspends 1xbet sponsorship deal
November 15, 2017
Italy's top football league Serie A suspends an international betting partnership deal with Russian bookmaker 1xbet, which lacks an Italian license.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018
Italy sets online casino revenue record; PokerStars’ grip slips
February 10, 2018
Italy online sports betting soars, poker liquidity plans stall
December 8, 2017
Malta Gaming Authority ‘sandbox test’ of cryptocurrency impact
September 27, 2017