Tag Archives: Cryptologic
- BRIEFLY: Greece, Cyprus, Alderney, Poland, Tasmania, Amaya, Cryptologic
April 10, 2011
Greek, Cyprus gaming laws in doubt; Alderney loves its egaming cash; Poland's BlackJack Affair over; Tasmania Tote sale; Amaya to buy Cryptologic?
- Poor financial results lead to possible Cryptologic sale
March 26, 2011
CryptoLogic has launched a strategic review that may result in a sale of the company.
- London Capital Group and Cryptologic release results
March 22, 2011
London Capital Group and Cryptologic both had a mixed set of results for the year 2010
- CryptoLogic reports disappointing Q3 results
November 11, 2010
The third quarter is typically the slowest season for online gambling, CryptoLogic's Q3 results were still disappointing on a number of levels.
- NYX Interactive signs with Cryptologic, extends Betsson relationship
October 22, 2010
NYX Interactive signs B2B deal Cryptologic, expands existing relationship with Betsson.
- Wagerlogic’s spidey senses tingling
September 30, 2010
Internet gaming license provider Wagerlogics have had to amend their partnership with Marvel, after they were cheated on
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Amaya’s Year of Acquisitions
November 8, 2012
The Power of Branded Slot Games
March 22, 2012
NYX revenue up 213% following “transformational year”
April 25, 2017