Tag Archives: Cryptologic
- BRIEFLY: Greece, Cyprus, Alderney, Poland, Tasmania, Amaya, Cryptologic
10 April 2011
Greek, Cyprus gaming laws in doubt; Alderney loves its egaming cash; Poland's BlackJack Affair over; Tasmania Tote sale; Amaya to buy Cryptologic?
- Poor financial results lead to possible Cryptologic sale
26 March 2011
CryptoLogic has launched a strategic review that may result in a sale of the company.
- London Capital Group and Cryptologic release results
22 March 2011
London Capital Group and Cryptologic both had a mixed set of results for the year 2010
- CryptoLogic reports disappointing Q3 results
11 November 2010
The third quarter is typically the slowest season for online gambling, CryptoLogic's Q3 results were still disappointing on a number of levels.
- NYX Interactive signs with Cryptologic, extends Betsson relationship
22 October 2010
NYX Interactive signs B2B deal Cryptologic, expands existing relationship with Betsson.
- Wagerlogic’s spidey senses tingling
30 September 2010
Internet gaming license provider Wagerlogics have had to amend their partnership with Marvel, after they were cheated on
Amaya’s Year of Acquisitions
8 November 2012
The Power of Branded Slot Games
22 March 2012
Disney’s anti-casino stance dooms Marvel-branded slots titles
9 November 2013