Tag Archives: Cryptologic
- Who are the Happiest iGaming Employees?
February 6, 2013
Companies portray themselves in a good light which is important in showing professionals in the gambling industry where's good to work at.
- Microgaming’s Branded Gamble
December 4, 2012
The estate of J.R.R Tolkien and Harper Collins, was suing Warner Bros. for licensing of the Lord of the Rings rights to Microgaming.
- Has Gambling Been Recession-Proof?
November 20, 2012
Mike O'Donnell shares his insights on the gambling industry's growth worldwide (Asia largest growth) despite the global economic recession.
- Amaya’s Year of Acquisitions
November 8, 2012
In gaming news, Canadian company Amaya Gaming under CEO David Baazov's leadership have been acquiring companies like there's no tomorrow.
- NetPlay Q2; Amaya to acquire remaining Cryptologic shares; Betfred goes social
July 4, 2012
NetPlay TV issues positive Q2 trading update; Amaya to acquire remaining Cryptologic shares; Betfred in social game branding deal
- DEALS: Cryptologic/Betsson; Playtech/Paddy Power; Topjack/uWinBingo
June 27, 2012
Cryptologic extends deal with Betsson; Playtech does likewise with Paddy Power; Topjack signs uWinBingo and 888casino releases iPad Roulette
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013