Tag Archives: Cryptologic
- NYX revenue up 213% following “transformational year”
April 25, 2017
NYX Gaming Group hails "transformational year" as 2016 revenue spikes 213% following acquisitions of OpenBet, Chartwell and Cryptologic.
- NYX Gaming Group Rolls Out NYX OGS System on Caesars Interactive Entertainment Platform
September 17, 2015
NYX continues to extend its brand across the online gambling industry w/ a deal that sees their Open Gaming System used on the CIE platform.
- Amaya sells Chartwell, Cryptologic software divisions to NYX Gaming
April 9, 2015
Amaya Gaming's B2B divestiture concludes with sale of Chartwell and Cryptologic software operations to NYX Gaming Group for $150m.
- PokerStars takes first sports bet, expects New Jersey license in Q3
March 31, 2015
Amaya announces launch of PokerStars' sports betting beta product, expects vertical to eventually eclipse casino.
- MODQs – Marvel Slots, Do They Matter?
November 13, 2013
Marvel Slots series have taken centre stage in many online casinos since Cryptologic first launched The Hulk, Daredevil and X-Men in 2005
- Disney’s anti-casino stance dooms Marvel-branded slots titles
November 9, 2013
Disney's anti-casino stance in Florida spells an end to slot licensing deals involving Marvel Comics characters.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018
Florida Senate supports renewed gaming compact with Seminoles
February 12, 2018