Tag Archives: cryptocurrencies
- Welcome to the Slaughtered Lamb: Negreanu on learning; high rollers and more
January 30, 2018
Lee Davy sits down with Daniel Negreanu to talk about learning, cryptocurrency, high rollers and a whole lot more.
- Use Bitcoin as cash to fix transaction malleability
November 2, 2017
Transaction malleability is a new-old Bitcoin issue that negatively affects the perception of cryptocurrencies in general.
- FICO outlines plan to monitor Bitcoin exchanges in new patent filing
September 27, 2017
U.S. data analytics company FICO has developed a system that aims to collect financial data from Bitcoin exchanges.
- South Korea poised to join Japan in regulating bitcoin
July 5, 2017
Lawmakers in South Korea are drawing up a set of bill that will give digital currencies legal grounds in the country.
- New bill wants travelers to declare bitcoin before entering US
June 19, 2017
Lawmakers in the United States are pushing for a new Congressional bill that will put government eyes on travelers’ money, particularly digital currency.
- Developments in virtual currency merit a rethink of EU payments law, parliament members say
May 25, 2016
The European Commission may soon be rethinking its stance on virtual currency, if some members of the European Parliament have their way.
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Bitcoin online gambling sites: pros, cons and preaching to the choir
November 19, 2012