Tag Archives: cryptocurrencies
- iGB Live!: Why gaming companies need to take a closer look at cryptocurrencies
July 10, 2018
Despite their proven benefits, there are still gambling operators who remain wary of accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
- Welcome to the Slaughtered Lamb: Negreanu on learning; high rollers and more
January 30, 2018
Lee Davy sits down with Daniel Negreanu to talk about learning, cryptocurrency, high rollers and a whole lot more.
- Use Bitcoin as cash to fix transaction malleability
November 2, 2017
Transaction malleability is a new-old Bitcoin issue that negatively affects the perception of cryptocurrencies in general.
- FICO outlines plan to monitor Bitcoin exchanges in new patent filing
September 27, 2017
U.S. data analytics company FICO has developed a system that aims to collect financial data from Bitcoin exchanges.
- South Korea poised to join Japan in regulating bitcoin
July 5, 2017
Lawmakers in South Korea are drawing up a set of bill that will give digital currencies legal grounds in the country.
- New bill wants travelers to declare bitcoin before entering US
June 19, 2017
Lawmakers in the United States are pushing for a new Congressional bill that will put government eyes on travelers’ money, particularly digital currency.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017