Tag Archives: cryptocurrencies
- iGB Live!: Why gaming companies need to take a closer look at cryptocurrencies
July 10, 2018
Despite their proven benefits, there are still gambling operators who remain wary of accepting cryptocurrencies as a form of payment.
- Welcome to the Slaughtered Lamb: Negreanu on learning; high rollers and more
January 30, 2018
Lee Davy sits down with Daniel Negreanu to talk about learning, cryptocurrency, high rollers and a whole lot more.
- Use Bitcoin as cash to fix transaction malleability
November 2, 2017
Transaction malleability is a new-old Bitcoin issue that negatively affects the perception of cryptocurrencies in general.
- FICO outlines plan to monitor Bitcoin exchanges in new patent filing
September 27, 2017
U.S. data analytics company FICO has developed a system that aims to collect financial data from Bitcoin exchanges.
- South Korea poised to join Japan in regulating bitcoin
July 5, 2017
Lawmakers in South Korea are drawing up a set of bill that will give digital currencies legal grounds in the country.
- New bill wants travelers to declare bitcoin before entering US
June 19, 2017
Lawmakers in the United States are pushing for a new Congressional bill that will put government eyes on travelers’ money, particularly digital currency.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017