Tag Archives: crockfords casino
- Phil Ivey’s luck runs out at UK Supreme Court
October 25, 2017
The long legal battle is over, and unfortunately, Phil Ivey's good fortune did not extend to the highest court in the United Kingdom.
- Phil Ivey vs. Crockfords Casino: Ding! ding! round 3 UK Supreme Court
March 1, 2017
The UK Supreme Court Judges have agreed to take a fresh look at the Phil Ivey vs. Crockford's Casino £7.8m punto banco case
- Phil Ivey loses latest bid to reclaim £7.7m in ‘edge-sorting’ winnings from Crockfords
November 3, 2016
Phil Ivey loses his latest legal bid to force London's Crockfords Casino to pay him the £7.7m he won 'edge-sorting' at baccarat.
- Dan Fleyshman to Lead to the New Ivey Poker Charge; Crockford Casino Appeal to Go Ahead
November 7, 2014
Dan Fleyshman, is to become the new CEO of Ivey Poker, and Phil Ivey’s legal team put forward an appeal against the ‘edge sorting’.
- Borgata Use the Crockford’s Case to Pile on the Agony for Phil Ivey
October 17, 2014
Borgata filed a notice stating that it plans to introduce the UK High Court judgment from the lawsuit involving Crockford’s Casino & Ivey.
- Phil Ivey loses £7.8m edge-sorting case at London’s Crockfords casino
October 8, 2014
Poker pro Phil Ivey loses legal bid to force London's Crockfords casino to pay him £7.8m in baccarat winnings Ivey earned by edge-sorting.
Phil Ivey is done helping people improve their poker game
April 17, 2017
The Borgata wants Gemaco to pay $10.1m Ivey baccarat win
August 3, 2017