Tag Archives: Croatia
- Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m for Hattrick Sports
February 23, 2017
Central and Eastern European betting operator Fortuna Entertainment to pay up to €135m to acquire Hattrick Sports Group Ltd.
- SuperSport launches online poker in Croatia; Pokerdom adds sports betting
January 16, 2017
SuperSport has become the first fully regulated online poker room in Croatia with a beta-mode released on January 11.
- EU Commission approves Croatia’s gambling laws; Romania’s amendments to gambling laws
November 14, 2014
The European Commission has approved Croatia’s proposed gambling laws; Romania makes amendments to gambling laws.
- Confessions of a Poker Writer: My Struggles With Gambling
July 30, 2014
Lee Davy continues his confessions series with a deep delve into his personal gambling habits.
- PMU H1 impresses; Fortuna’s Polish payoff; Intralot expands Croatian Lottery deal
July 11, 2012
PMU H1 sports betting numbers impress; Fortuna's Polish Euro 2012 strategy pays off; Intralot wins Croatian State Lottery online contract
- Euro 2012 Day 11 Round-Up: Spain, Italy advance to quarterfinals
June 19, 2012
The two teams expected to come out of Group C are in the quarterfinals. It didn't come easy for either, but they had more than enough to repel both Croatia and Ireland.
Italy’s online gambling market now second largest in Europe
April 12, 2017
Irish court rules all gambling debts are unenforceable
March 20, 2017
Malta suspends Mafia-linked Phoenix online gambling license
February 2, 2018