Tag Archives: cristino naguiat
- Philippines Election – Who is the best for the Gambling Industry?
April 25, 2016
The thriving PH gambling industry is about to see some major changes as the country gears for the presidential elections next month.
- PAGCOR posts P937.6 million net income in Q1
April 27, 2015
PAGCOR released its financial performance during the Q1 of 2015, posting a net income of PHP937.6m compared to PHP920m over a year ago.
- Forged document puts spotlight on bingo parlor in PH’s summer capital
January 29, 2015
PAGCOR has found itself indirectly involved in another controversy after documents signed by city officials in Baguio City.
- Pagcor chief urges Okada to resolve issues in the Philippines
April 1, 2014
Naguiat remains optimistic that the company will resolve all of its issues, in part because of the money its already spent on the project.
- Pagcor looking to Supreme Court for clarification on income tax ruling
March 7, 2014
Pagcor is looking to the Supreme Court to clarify on whether the 30% income tax it has to send to the BIR covers just non-gaming revenues.
- Pagcor’s gross revenue hits Php107 billion in under three years
June 5, 2013
Since the Naguiat administration took the helm at Pagcor, the government-owned agency has earned Php107 billion in gross gaming revenue
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018