Tag Archives: Credit Cards
- UK may halt credit card use for gambling purchases
April 16, 2019
Tougher measure is looming in the UK gambling market, as the government will soon completely ban the use of credit cards in gambling.
- UK Gambling Commission wants to know your thoughts on credit cards
February 21, 2019
The UK Gambling Commision is once again asking for the public’s input, this time on credit card gambling and Category B machines.
- UK considering credit card ban for online gambling
January 14, 2019
UK Culture Secretary Jeremy Wright wants to question bookmakers and bankers about his concerns that punters are gambling with money they can’t afford.
- US-facing betting sites dealing with new credit card crackdown
October 31, 2016
Payment processors that handle business for US-facing gambling sites report receiving warning notices from credit card giant Visa.
- 7 Things You Might Need to Know if You Are a Credit Card Virgin Considering Using One to Register For a WSOP Event
May 16, 2016
Lee points out 7 things you might want to know if you are considering using a credit card for the first time to register for a WSOP event.
- Yahoo says no more credit card deposits for daily fantasy sports, PayPal okay
March 31, 2016
Yahoo says no more credit card deposits for its daily fantasy sports platform; New York reportedly trims DFS and online poker from budget.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018