Tag Archives: Covers.com
- Covers.com sale offers opportunity to make betED players whole
May 29, 2015
The sale of online sports betting affiliate Covers.com offers hope that customers of defunct online sportsbook betED will finally get paid.
- BetOnline.com, Dalton Wagner’s BetonSports.com Baby
September 12, 2012
BoS legacy of dirty tricks and bettor abuse continues through the Panama-based online sportsbook BetOnline and its owner Dalton Wagner.
- Seized Blue Monday online gambling domain names put up for sale
September 2, 2012
Nine of the online gambling domains seized by the US Department of Justice on Blue Monday are up for sale by gaming attorney David Gzesh
- BetED’s Darren Wright sentenced to probation, fined $100k
July 20, 2012
BetED.com's Darren Wright sentenced to two years probation and fined $100k after pleading guilty to conducting an illegal gambling business.
- BetED’s Parchomchuk sentenced to probation
June 15, 2012
BetED's David Parchomchuk's sentenced to probation for two years
- Jack Zito bares all on Covers.com
May 3, 2012
There is nothing wrong with hyping up a new product, except that Covers insisted on using "fake promotions" to accomplish it, something Zito confirmed that they told him to do.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019