Tag Archives: Cotai
- Daisy Ho receives 3M share options from SJM Holdings
June 23, 2017
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings Ltd. has granted its newly-installed executive director, Daisy Ho, 3 million share options in the company.
- Steve Wynn gets pay cut amid Macau gaming slump
March 8, 2016
Fewer VIPs rolling into casinos in Macau means less money for Steve Wynn.
- Fresh raid uncovers more illegal UnionPay transactions near Cotai casinos
February 4, 2016
More UnionPay terminals conducting illegal transactions were uncovered in Macau on Wednesday, according to Union Gaming.
- Wynn Palace opening delay costs contractor $38M in bonus
December 16, 2015
Another delay in the Wynn Palace opening could spell trouble for its contractor.
- Wynn Resorts delays Cotai Palace opening to June 2016
November 19, 2015
Wynn Resorts is adding three more months to the original opening date of its new Cotai resort.
- Credit Suisse says the worst is over in Macau, MGM has the biggest growth option
July 8, 2015
Credit Suisse said that the "worst is over" for the Macau gaming sector; MGM sells Reno casinos for $72.5m.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
April 2, 2014