Tag Archives: Cotai
- Cotai crackdown on illegal money exchanges not letting up
July 6, 2018
Another round of arrest in the Cotai area happened this past Wednesday, wherein 13 people have been detained by the Judiciary Police in Macau.
- Daisy Ho receives 3M share options from SJM Holdings
June 23, 2017
Macau casino operator SJM Holdings Ltd. has granted its newly-installed executive director, Daisy Ho, 3 million share options in the company.
- Steve Wynn gets pay cut amid Macau gaming slump
March 8, 2016
Fewer VIPs rolling into casinos in Macau means less money for Steve Wynn.
- Fresh raid uncovers more illegal UnionPay transactions near Cotai casinos
February 4, 2016
More UnionPay terminals conducting illegal transactions were uncovered in Macau on Wednesday, according to Union Gaming.
- Wynn Palace opening delay costs contractor $38M in bonus
December 16, 2015
Another delay in the Wynn Palace opening could spell trouble for its contractor.
- Wynn Resorts delays Cotai Palace opening to June 2016
November 19, 2015
Wynn Resorts is adding three more months to the original opening date of its new Cotai resort.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
No, Las Vegas Sands is not buying Wynn Resorts
March 17, 2017