Tag Archives: Costa bingo
- Intertain Group expects 2015 revenue to rise eightfold following acquisition spree
May 13, 2015
Canadian online gambling operator Intertain Group loses C$26m in Q1 but expects FY 2015 revenue to rise eightfold after acquisition spree.
- Intertain acquires Costa Bingo owner; Trinity Mirror switch to Virtue Fusion
June 6, 2014
Toronto's Intertain Group to pay up to £60m for Mandalay Media's online bingo operations; Trinity Mirror switch bingo to Virtue Fusion.
- Attack of the 200 Foot Spice Girl – Costa Bingo Unleashes Giant Pop Star on London in Advertising BLITZ
January 2, 2014
Towering over the capital’s landmarks, a giant Mel B sends terrified Londoners running for cover in CostaBingo.com’s new TV ad
- Hills, Lads shopping for new Mad Men; Under the B = bingo ad campaigns
September 26, 2013
William Hill wants new creative team to handle consolidated Aussie operations; Lads looking for new team in UK; bingo firms TV ad blitz.
- New Customer Loyalty Scratchcard Game Premiered On Costabingo.com
November 11, 2011
Taking the instant win game to another level, CostaBingo.com has developed an innovative new scratch card game to enhance customer loyalty and repeat play.
- Dragonfish extends Costa Bingo contract
June 2, 2010
Dragonfish, the business-to-business arm of 888, has extended its agreement to provide Costa Bingo with its bingo product for another three years
Yaniv Sherman: Experience is what makes players keep coming back
November 22, 2017
Gabi Campos out as PokerStars CEO, back at Dragonfish?
January 16, 2012