Tag Archives: Cordish Gaming
- Maryland to resurrect sports betting initiative in 2018
12 October 2017
A dead initiative to make sports betting in casinos legal will be resurrected in Maryland next year.
- Madrid makes life more difficult for would-be casino developers
6 September 2017
Madrid's regional government drafts law changes that will make it even more difficult for would-be casino developers to achieve local permits.
- Cordish Gaming to sue Madrid over casino project rejection
24 July 2017
Cordish Gaming says it will "vigorously pursue" all legal options after Madrid's regional government rejects casino pitch for the second time.
- Report: Madrid rejects Cordish Gaming’s revised casino pitch
21 July 2017
Spanish media reports that Madrid's regional government has once again rejected Cordish Gaming's proposal to build €3b resort casino.
- Maryland’s newest casino earns over $50m for third month
6 July 2017
Maryland's six casinos earn $130.5m in June, while MGM's National Harbor tops $50m for third month; Cordish still waiting on Madrid approval.
- Cordish Gaming adds lagoon, beach to Madrid casino pitch
10 May 2017
Cordish Gaming adds a six-hectare lagoon and beach to its revised pitch to build a €2.2b integrated resort casino in the Madrid region.
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
11 January 2019