Tag Archives: cordish companies
- SugarHouse drops lawsuit holding up South Philly casino
November 1, 2017
Stadium Casino LLP's long-delayed South Philadelphia casino project is a go after SugarHouse Casino operators dropped their legal challenge.
- Maryland’s newest casino earns over $50m for third month
July 6, 2017
Maryland's six casinos earn $130.5m in June, while MGM's National Harbor tops $50m for third month; Cordish still waiting on Madrid approval.
- MGM’s Maryland casino revenue tops $50m for second month
June 6, 2017
Revenue at MGM Resorts' new Maryland casino National Harbor tops $50m for the second month since the property opened last December.
- Cordish Gaming adds lagoon, beach to Madrid casino pitch
May 10, 2017
Cordish Gaming adds a six-hectare lagoon and beach to its revised pitch to build a €2.2b integrated resort casino in the Madrid region.
- Cordish Gaming’s €2.2b Madrid casino plan rejected as unviable
March 25, 2017
Cordish Companies' plan to build a €2.2b resort casino in the Madrid area hits a snag after local government reject plans as "unviable."
- Cordish Companies propose €2.2b Spanish casino resort
December 2, 2016
Regional casino operator Cordish Gaming announce first international plans via proposal to build €2.2b integrated resort complex in Madrid.