Tag Archives: cordish companies
- Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
25 January 2018
Pennsylvania's second auction for its satellite casino licenses won by Stadium Gaming, whose $40.1m bid beat out three other parties.
- SugarHouse drops lawsuit holding up South Philly casino
1 November 2017
Stadium Casino LLP's long-delayed South Philadelphia casino project is a go after SugarHouse Casino operators dropped their legal challenge.
- Maryland’s newest casino earns over $50m for third month
6 July 2017
Maryland's six casinos earn $130.5m in June, while MGM's National Harbor tops $50m for third month; Cordish still waiting on Madrid approval.
- MGM’s Maryland casino revenue tops $50m for second month
6 June 2017
Revenue at MGM Resorts' new Maryland casino National Harbor tops $50m for the second month since the property opened last December.
- Cordish Gaming adds lagoon, beach to Madrid casino pitch
10 May 2017
Cordish Gaming adds a six-hectare lagoon and beach to its revised pitch to build a €2.2b integrated resort casino in the Madrid region.
- Cordish Gaming’s €2.2b Madrid casino plan rejected as unviable
25 March 2017
Cordish Companies' plan to build a €2.2b resort casino in the Madrid area hits a snag after local government reject plans as "unviable."
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
11 January 2019