Tag Archives: Coral
- Animated slots, fibbing tipsters earn UK ad watchdog’s wrath
June 20, 2018
UK advertising watchdog spanks (a) Coral for three 'kid-friendly' animated slots, (b) betting tipster for unprovable success rate claims.
- Middlesbrough extends Coral contract for a further three years
August 9, 2017
EFL Championship side Middlesbrough has extended their contract with the UK betting firm Coral, moving against the decision by the Football Association
- Coral punter loses court fight over Rangers’ relegation wager
March 15, 2017
Coral punter won't collect £250k winnings after court rules against his interpretation of Glasgow Rangers' 'relegation' from Scottish Premier League.
- Coral launches dynamic video advertising from Fresh8 Gaming
February 28, 2017
Coral today announced the launch of the world's first dynamic video advertising product for online gaming. Partnering with Fresh8 Gaming.
- Coral defends refusal to honor bet on Rangers’ relegation
January 19, 2017
Court hears testimony from UK bookmakers Coral defending its refusal to pay out a punter's £100 bet at 2500:1 odds on Glasgow Rangers being relegated.
- Coral and Digital Sports Tech Launch Play Bets App
October 31, 2016
Coral & Digital Sports Tech partnered to launch a ‘Player Bets' app that allows punters to bet on the individual performances of players.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014