Tag Archives: Coral
- Middlesbrough extends Coral contract for a further three years
August 9, 2017
EFL Championship side Middlesbrough has extended their contract with the UK betting firm Coral, moving against the decision by the Football Association
- Coral punter loses court fight over Rangers’ relegation wager
March 15, 2017
Coral punter won't collect £250k winnings after court rules against his interpretation of Glasgow Rangers' 'relegation' from Scottish Premier League.
- Coral launches dynamic video advertising from Fresh8 Gaming
February 28, 2017
Coral today announced the launch of the world's first dynamic video advertising product for online gaming. Partnering with Fresh8 Gaming.
- Coral defends refusal to honor bet on Rangers’ relegation
January 19, 2017
Court hears testimony from UK bookmakers Coral defending its refusal to pay out a punter's £100 bet at 2500:1 odds on Glasgow Rangers being relegated.
- Coral and Digital Sports Tech Launch Play Bets App
October 31, 2016
Coral & Digital Sports Tech partnered to launch a ‘Player Bets' app that allows punters to bet on the individual performances of players.
- UK watchdog orders Coral, Titanbet, bgo ads banned
October 20, 2016
Gambling operator Coral has been hit—again—with advertising bans from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Indian cricket team banned from visiting casinos in Australia
January 18, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
Blockchain-based lottery Kibo launching initial coin offering
September 5, 2016