Tag Archives: coral interactive
- Fresh set of ‘irresponsible,’ ‘misleading’ promos draw UK advertising watchdog’s ire
July 26, 2017
Two online gambling operators recently received an earful from the ASA over promotions that the UK watchdog deemed “irresponsible” and “misleading.”
- UK advertising watchdog slaps ‘barely legal’ tag on golfer Jordan Spieth
October 28, 2015
UK advertising watchdog rebukes online gambling operators for using images of golfer Jordan Spieth because he looks too young.
- Champions of Champions Slot Game Strikes Hard with Exclusive Gala Coral Launch
July 23, 2015
Champion of Champions Slot Game is the first game collaboration created by AppleJack Gaming, Odobo and Coral Interactive.
- Coral, Unibet, Jumbo Interactive seek Apple Watch early adopters
April 24, 2015
Coral Interactive, Unibet and Jumbo Interactive hop on the Apple Watch apps bandwagon in time for the product's Friday launch.
- Coral scooped 2014 World Snooker UK Championship sponsorship; awarded 7stars its media account
November 26, 2014
Betting company Gala Coral has replaced William Hill as the new title sponsor of the 2014 UK Championship snooker tournament.
- Andy Hornby Leads the New Gala Coral/Gala Interactive Merger
November 10, 2014
The Gala Coral Group decided to merge its Gala Interactive and Coral Interactive online gaming divisions, and hand controls to Andy Hornby.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
The Best Free Poker Games on Facebook
September 27, 2013