Tag Archives: copyright
- Content Marketing Tip of the Week: How to Identify Plagiarism
15 December 2014
Today’s content marketing tip of the week is how to identify plagiarism.
- Final Pirate Bay Founder Behind Bars After Fredrik Neij is Arrested in Thailand
6 November 2014
The Pirate Bay Founders: Fredrik Neij, Gottfrid Svartholm, and Peter Sunde are behind bars after Neij was eventually arrested in Thailand.
- US film studios, branches of government caught illegally downloading files
30 December 2012
US film studios, record labels and branches of government exposed as illegal downloading hypocrites.
- Megaupload.com file-sharing site shut down, co-founders arrested at US request
20 January 2012
File-sharing site Megaupload.com shut down after the US DoJ unseals copyright infringement indictments against the site and individuals.
- UK judge approves extradition of TVShack owner Richard O’Dwyer to the US
14 January 2012
A UK court decides the extradition of Richard O'Dwyer, owner of website TVShack, to the US to face copyright violation charges can prdoceed.
- EU Court of Justice to consider right to publish football match schedules
10 December 2010
London’s Court of Appeal asks EU Court of Justice for help in dispute between Yahoo and UK football leagues over the right to publish fixture lists.