Tag Archives: copyright troll
- TheRX and SBR score legal victories over copyright trolls Stevo Design
March 17, 2012
Online gambling forums TheRx and SBR win twin victories over sports handicapper/copyright troll Stevo Design and CEO Steve Budin.
- Righthaven accused of acting disrespectfully
March 7, 2012
Righthaven called disrespectful for not attending court cases
- Relentless copyright troll Righthaven faces asset forfeiture
November 2, 2011
Righthaven is being forced to pay a firm of solicitors $63k
- MediaNews dumps Righthaven trolls
September 12, 2011
MediaNews publishes the Denver Post and 50 other newspapers has terminated relationship with Righthaven patent trolls.
- Shakespeare may have been on to something with the ‘kill all the lawyers’ thing
July 16, 2011
A US District Court judge calls copyright trolls Righthaven "a law firm with a contingent fee agreement masquerading as a company."
- US internet censorship act would require search engines to block seized domains
May 12, 2011
US proposes the PROTECT IP Act, which would require internet search engines to stop returning results for domains that had been seized by the DoJ.
Copyright trolls Righthaven attack TheRX.com gambling forum
April 13, 2011