Tag Archives: Contagious Gaming
- Contagious Gaming gets UK OK to provide sports and virtual betting, online casino
March 9, 2016
UK Gambling Commission approves Contagious Gaming bid to expand license scope to include sports and virtual betting, online casino.
- Contagious Gaming, Sportech talks die as Sportech considers other offers
November 6, 2015
Canada's Contagious Gaming has scuttled plans to acquire UK pools betting operator Sportech, which says it's considering other offers.
- Analyst still bullish despite Contagious Gaming poor Q1 result
September 3, 2015
Despite Contagious Gaming’s Q1 year-on-year decline, Global Maxfin Capital analyst believes that the company is just getting started.
- Contagious says Sportech deal would create pari-mutuel “global leader”
August 18, 2015
Contagious Gaming says its proposed acquisition of Sportech would create "a global leader in regulated pari-mutuel wagering."
- Contagious Gaming bids for Sportech
August 14, 2015
UK pool betting operator Sportech confirms acquisition bid by Canadian software outfit Contagious Gaming.
- Inspired Gaming and Contagious Gaming launch online gaming products in Nigeria
May 12, 2015
Inspired Gaming launches its Virtual Sports products in Nigeria; Contagious Gaming unveils Goal Time’s online and mobile offering.
Poland legislators approve gambling law amendments
December 21, 2016
New Jersey online market welcomes virtual sports betting
November 24, 2017
Nigeria lawmaker threatens to revoke licenses of 18 lottery operators
November 27, 2017
DOXXbet enters Nigerian market
October 9, 2017
Twelve40 behind lotto platform offering Africa’s biggest jackpot
August 10, 2017