Tag Archives: connecticut
- Connecticut tribe appeals court ruling blocking JV casino project
October 18, 2018
Connecticut's Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation appeals federal court ruling blocking development of East Windsor joint venture casino project.
- Fed judge derails Connecticut tribal joint venture casino project
October 1, 2018
A federal court ruling has cast doubt on the future of a Connecticut joint venture casino of the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribes.
- Connecticut governor wants sports betting input by the end of the week
August 8, 2018
The governor of Connecticut has given lawmakers until the end of this week to determine whether or not they are behind a push for sports betting this year.
- Arkansas casino proponents beef up campaign war chest
July 17, 2018
Casino proponents in Arkansas are beefing up their campaign funds to ensure that games will be legalized in the state.
- Foxwoods Resort Casino CEO Felix Rappaport dies suddenly
June 19, 2018
Veteran gaming industry exec and former Foxwoods Resort Casino CEO Felix Rappaport dies suddenly at his residence at the age of 65.
- Fed gov’t stops cock-blocking Connecticut tribes’ JV casino
June 1, 2018
Bureau of Indian Affairs drops opposition to revised gaming compact between Connecticut and Mohegan tribe, clearing hurdle for East Windsor casino.
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
October 1, 2018
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017