Tag Archives: connecticut
- Connecticut calls a halt to Bridgeport tribal casino
June 7, 2019
With one day left before the end of session, Connecticut Governor Ned Lamont already indicated that the casino legislation approval is very slim.
- Connecticut governor supports tribal casino, but not for this year
May 10, 2019
Gov. Ned Lamont supports a plan by the state’s two native Indian tribes to build the venue, although he doesn’t expect legislation to be ready this year.
- Connecticut tribes drop lawsuit against US DOI
March 29, 2019
A long-running feud between two native tribes in Connecticut and the U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) has come to an end, for now.
- US feds abruptly drop opposition to Connecticut tribal casino JV
March 22, 2019
The US Department of the Interior abruptly drops its opposition to Connecticut tribes' proposed Tribal Winds casino joint venture.
- Connecticut, New Hampshire push gambling bills into home stretch
March 20, 2019
Lawmakers in the two states have been busy trying to get different gambling bills approved and their hard work is now paying off.
- Connecticut sports gambling bill faces vocal opposition in committee
March 14, 2019
Conencticut’s new sports gambling bill was supposed to have it easy and sail to a vote. Instead, things got pretty heated in a committee hearing.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Betting odds supplier Don Best warns of malware data breach
February 11, 2019