Tag Archives: connecticut
- Mashantucket, CT Lottery throw support behind Connecticut sports betting bill
March 16, 2018
A bill seeking to legalize sports betting in Connecticut gained momentum in the state legislature after receiving the support of CT Lottery & Mashantucket.
- Federal approval delays not stopping tribal plans for Connecticut casino
March 6, 2018
Demolition crews began clearing the East Windsor site where the two federally recognized tribes plan to build their jointly-owned casino.
- Battle for third Connecticut casino back to square one
March 2, 2018
The Mashantucket Pequots and Mohegan tribes may find themselves back to the drawing board after a bill seeking to open casino expansion.
- 11th-hour legislative uprising saves Connecticut casino expansion bill
February 23, 2018
No one expected at least one of the three legislative proposals that touches on casino expansion to move forward in the committee.
- Lawmakers want US interior secretary grilled over casino agreements inaction
February 13, 2018
Connecticut lawmakers are demanding for a federal probe on the DOI decision to sit on the request of tribal casino operators to expand their operations.
- Connecticut lawmaker wants East Windsor casino license revoked
February 6, 2018
Mohegan and Mashantucket Pequot tribes’ dream to build a casino in East Windsor may soon end even before it even started.
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017
MGM’s Bridgeport casino plan targets Connecticut tribes
September 18, 2017
MGM loses bid to halt Connecticut tribes’ third casino
September 11, 2017
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
September 29, 2017
11th-hour legislative uprising saves Connecticut casino expansion bill
February 23, 2018