Tag Archives: connecticut
- Connecticut sports betting bill (still) favors casinos
January 9, 2019
A bipartisan bill has been submitted to the Connecticut Senate that would allow sports betting at casinos located in the state.
- MGM’s Massachusetts casino revenue falls for second month
December 18, 2018
MGM Resorts' new casino in Springfield, Massachusetts reports second straight month of gaming revenue declines in November.
- Northeast US casino states have extra scary October
November 16, 2018
Northeast US casinos were apparently all cursed, as gaming revenue was negative in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island in October.
- Connecticut tribe appeals court ruling blocking JV casino project
October 18, 2018
Connecticut's Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation appeals federal court ruling blocking development of East Windsor joint venture casino project.
- Fed judge derails Connecticut tribal joint venture casino project
October 1, 2018
A federal court ruling has cast doubt on the future of a Connecticut joint venture casino of the Mashantucket Pequot and Mohegan tribes.
- Connecticut governor wants sports betting input by the end of the week
August 8, 2018
The governor of Connecticut has given lawmakers until the end of this week to determine whether or not they are behind a push for sports betting this year.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Foxwoods latest casino to add ‘stadium’ electronic table games
December 20, 2017