Tag Archives: Comscore
- Record mobile jackpot of £3.7m; Mobile Gaming & Gambling Summit highlights
September 14, 2013
Mobile gambler wins £3.7m on Microgaming's Mega Moolah slot; highlights from the recent Mobile Gaming & Gambling Summit in London.
- NFL boosts gambling sites in US; NetPlay deal with Channel 5; Bet365 on IT hunt
October 30, 2011
Comscore reports online gambling sites visits by US citizens rise in September; NetPlayTV expands deal with Channel 5; Bet365 on IT hunt
- comScore presents at Sport & iGaming Conference
November 8, 2010
comScore will be presenting at the upcoming Sport and iGaming Conference in London next week
- Comscore data reveals huge spike in online gaming traffic
October 22, 2010
Comscore figures for the month of September show a 20% increase in number of unique visitors to online gaming sites, the #1 increase by sector.
- Facebook winning the face time war with Google
September 12, 2010
Market researcher ComScore claim internet users are spending more time on Facebook than they do on Google sites (including YouTube and GMail).
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Online gambling sites face new DDoS threat from Android phones
September 1, 2017
Russia blocks Google over online gambling redirect
June 23, 2017