Tag Archives: competition and markets authority
- UK online gambling operators probed for withdrawal roadblocks
March 1, 2018
UK Competition and Markets Authority launches probe of online gambling sites throwing up unfair roadblocks to customers withdrawing funds.
- UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority orders online gambling operators to revise their promotional offers to eliminate unfair practices.
- UK online gambling operators face strict new bonus offer rules
November 21, 2017
UK competition watchdog suggests that online gambling sites will likely face tough new restrictions on their bonus promo offers to customers.
- UK online gambling licensees face “enforcement action” for violating consumer law
June 23, 2017
The UK competition watchdog says it's taking "enforcement action" against five online gambling operators for misleading sign-up offers.
- UK competition watchdog formally okays Ladbrokes-Gala Coral merger
October 26, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority formally approves merger of Ladbrokes and Gala Coral Group following sale of 360 betting shops.
- UK competition watchdog launches probe of online gambling T&C’s
October 21, 2016
UK Competition and Markets Authority launches probe into whether online gambling sites' terms and conditions are unfair to customers.
UK gamblers turn on mobiles, tune out social media marketing
February 28, 2018
eSCon Europe 2017: The eSports conference day 1 recap
April 6, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to purge kid-friendly marketing
October 22, 2017
UK Gambling Commission probing 17 online casino licensees
January 5, 2018