Tag Archives: competition and markets authority
- UK watchdog program ends and celebrates ‘significant’ successes
April 30, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission and Competition and Markets Authority have announced an end to their joint program to improve the online industry in the UK.
- UK competition watchdog okays Stars Group, Sky Bet union
October 11, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority approves The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming, which names Ian Proctor as its new CEO.
- UK gambling sites told to lift unnecessary withdrawal hurdles
August 29, 2018
UK regulators order gambling sites to lift unnecessary obstacles to customers withdrawing their funds and stop seizing cash from dormant accounts.
- UK competition watchdog probing Stars Group, Sky Bet union
July 12, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority launches investigation into The Stars Group's $4.7b takeover of Sky Betting & Gaming.
- UK online gambling operators probed for withdrawal roadblocks
March 1, 2018
UK Competition and Markets Authority launches probe of online gambling sites throwing up unfair roadblocks to customers withdrawing funds.
- UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018
The UK's Competition and Markets Authority orders online gambling operators to revise their promotional offers to eliminate unfair practices.
Here Are 7 Ways to Create Gambling Content That Earns Big Links
August 15, 2014
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Philippines gives Playtech an RNG online casino monopoly
October 16, 2018