Tag Archives: commonwealth of kentucky
- The Stars Group beats $870m Kentucky lawsuit, hoists UFC belt
December 21, 2018
Kentucky Court of Appeals overturns $870m judgment against The Stars Group for PokerStars' pre-2011 activities in the state; TSG inks UFC poker sponsorship.
- Seahawks’ Sherman: NFL injury reports “for gamblers, for Vegas”
September 21, 2017
Kentucky joins list of states filing anticipatory sports betting legislation; Seahawks CB Richard Sherman says NFL injury reports are for betting.
- Amaya says Scheinbergs reject any responsibility for $870m Kentucky damages
February 23, 2016
Amaya Gaming says PokerStars former owners have rejected responsibility for the $870m damages awarded to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Judge orders Amaya to pay Kentucky $870m for illegal gambling losses
December 23, 2015
A Kentucky judge has ordered Amaya Gaming to pay the state $870m as compensation for PokerStars' illegal gambling activity.
- Amaya says it will ask PokerStars’ former owners to pay Kentucky civil damages
December 17, 2015
Amaya Gaming says it plans to ask PokerStars former owners to pay any damages resulting from the state of Kentucky's civil lawsuit.
- Poker Players Alliance in Kentucky court trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks
December 16, 2015
Poker Players Alliance asks Kentucky court to intervene in PokerStars civil suit, gets accused of trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks.
Daniel Negreanu leaves PokerStars; WSOP sale mess
May 27, 2019
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014