Tag Archives: commonwealth of kentucky
- Seahawks’ Sherman: NFL injury reports “for gamblers, for Vegas”
September 21, 2017
Kentucky joins list of states filing anticipatory sports betting legislation; Seahawks CB Richard Sherman says NFL injury reports are for betting.
- Amaya says Scheinbergs reject any responsibility for $870m Kentucky damages
February 23, 2016
Amaya Gaming says PokerStars former owners have rejected responsibility for the $870m damages awarded to the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Judge orders Amaya to pay Kentucky $870m for illegal gambling losses
December 23, 2015
A Kentucky judge has ordered Amaya Gaming to pay the state $870m as compensation for PokerStars' illegal gambling activity.
- Amaya says it will ask PokerStars’ former owners to pay Kentucky civil damages
December 17, 2015
Amaya Gaming says it plans to ask PokerStars former owners to pay any damages resulting from the state of Kentucky's civil lawsuit.
- Poker Players Alliance in Kentucky court trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks
December 16, 2015
Poker Players Alliance asks Kentucky court to intervene in PokerStars civil suit, gets accused of trying to save Amaya half a billion bucks.
- The PPA Joins Kentucky v PokerStars Lawsuit
December 8, 2015
The PPA joined the lawsuit between the Commonwealth of Kentucky & PokerStars in a bid to make sure any spilled money goes to the players.
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017