Tag Archives: Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Bitcoin platform LedgerX secures swap execution facility status in US
July 10, 2017
The U.S. CFTC has granted Google Ventures-backed bitcoin options service LedgerX the status of a swap execution facility (SEF).
- US financial regulators sue binary option traders Banc De Binary
June 7, 2013
US financial regulators sue Cyprus-based binary options trading outfit Banc De Binary for serving US customers without proper license.
- Highly-regarded exchange Intrade closes to US customers
November 27, 2012
Intrade has been forced to close to US customers
- US regulators reject proposed political event futures market
April 5, 2012
The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission has rejected a NADEX proposal to offer a derivatives market on US political events.
- US regulators stall on presidential betting; Paddy Power refunds Santorum bets
January 6, 2012
US commodity regulators place application for presidential election futures market under 90-day review; Paddy Power refunds Santorum bets
Paddypower: Making Mischief Work
August 23, 2013
Paddy Power under fire over ‘always bet on black’ tweet
August 25, 2017
Betfair goes full Grinch, exits Canada
December 24, 2015