Tag Archives: colorado
- Sports gambling in Colorado: No need to rewrite the Constitution
August 6, 2018
From Colorado’s attorney general standpoint, the legislature will have room to maneuver on sports gambling and won’t have to change the state Constitution.
- Colorado signs ‘games of skill’ bill into law to better define gambling
June 8, 2018
Colorado residents now know the state’s position on gambling.
- Players seeks reparation over 2010 lottery-fixing scandal
January 6, 2017
Colorado Lottery players are now demanding an Iowa court judge grant them reparations in connection with the 2010 lottery-fixing scandal.
- Colorado regulator OKs fantasy sports operation
December 7, 2016
The Colorado Racing Commission has greenlit the fantasy sports operations of Mile High Racing & Entertainment (MHRE) in the Centennial State.
- Missouri and Colorado turn on the DFS lights, but fight continues in Illinois
June 13, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators can now check two more states—Missouri and Colorado—off their regulated to-do list.
- Colorado lawmakers want to solve lack of oversight over daily fantasy sports sites
March 29, 2016
Another state is joining the daily fantasy sports regulation fray.
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017