Tag Archives: colorado
- Players seeks reparation over 2010 lottery-fixing scandal
January 6, 2017
Colorado Lottery players are now demanding an Iowa court judge grant them reparations in connection with the 2010 lottery-fixing scandal.
- Colorado regulator OKs fantasy sports operation
December 7, 2016
The Colorado Racing Commission has greenlit the fantasy sports operations of Mile High Racing & Entertainment (MHRE) in the Centennial State.
- Missouri and Colorado turn on the DFS lights, but fight continues in Illinois
June 13, 2016
Daily fantasy sports operators can now check two more states—Missouri and Colorado—off their regulated to-do list.
- Colorado lawmakers want to solve lack of oversight over daily fantasy sports sites
March 29, 2016
Another state is joining the daily fantasy sports regulation fray.
- New Interface with Slack-like Model for Sports Betting
March 10, 2016
FansUnite.com, one of the leading sports prediction platforms in the world announced a global release of their new user interface.
- US Attorney subpoenas Fantasy Sports Trade Association’s board meeting minutes
October 16, 2015
US Attorney's office in Florida subpoenas board meeting minutes of Fantasy Sports Trade Association; Illinois seeks legal opinion on DFS.
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017
Maine legalizes daily fantasy sports
August 3, 2017
New Jersey formally approves daily fantasy sports
August 25, 2017