Tag Archives: colombia
- Colombia flip-flops on allowing int’l online poker liquidity sharing
19 April 2018
Colombia's gaming regulator has reportedly flip-flopped on plans to allow its online poker licensees to share player liquidity with international sites.
- Patagonia Entertainment cracks Colombia with Wplay partnership
9 April 2018
Patagonia Entertainment has launched in the Colombian iGaming market thanks to a partnership deal with Wplay.co.
- BtoBet at FADJA 2018
29 March 2018
BtoBet’s team of experts present at the Fadja conference, that will take from the 5th till the 6th of April.
- Sportium wins Colombia’s ninth online gambling license
14 March 2018
The Sportium joint venture of Spanish operator Cirsa and UK bookmakers Ladbrokes receives Colombia's ninth online gambling license.
- Spain’s Luckia wins Colombia’s eighth online gambling license
22 February 2018
Spanish gaming operator Luckia wins Colombia's eighth online gambling license; tennis pro Robert Farah's ill-advised Betplay promo.
- Masgol wins Colombia’s seventh online gambling license
29 January 2018
Colombia's gambling regulator Coljuegos issues seventh online gambling license to Inverstark SAS, which will operate via Masgol.co domain.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
13 November 2017
Alfabet, Rivalo latest Colombia online gambling licensees
7 September 2018