Tag Archives: colombia
- Colombia’s online gambling market grows 63% in H1
August 1, 2019
Colombia's gambling regulator says its 17 online licensees reported 63% year-on-year growth in the first half of 2019 versus 13% growth for other segments.
- Pragmatic slips into Colombia’s regulated gambling space
July 23, 2019
Pragmatic Play is set to expand into Colombia, thanks to a new supply deal it has secured with a local operator, Wplay.co.
- Dr. Craig Wright brings his vision of freedom to Expo-Bitcoin International 2019
June 27, 2019
At the recently held Expo-Bitcoin International 2019, Dr. Craig Wright talks how his vision of freedom “will corrupt nothing except corruption.”
- BtoBet and Megared team up for launch of “Megapuesta” in Colombia
April 18, 2019
Megared has announced that it is partnering with leading technological multinational company BtoBet to launch its new brand Megapuesta in the regulated Colombian gaming market.
- Colombia welcomes 17th online gambling licensee Betjuego.co
February 26, 2019
Coljuegos announces Bogota-based Games and Betting S.A.S. to launch online gambling operations in Colombia under Betjuego.co domain.
- Colombia hails online gambling regulatory success in 2018
December 10, 2018
Colombia's Coljuegos gaming regulatory body celebrates its 16 online licensees having signed up nearly 1.7m customer accounts since July 2017.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Colombia opens consultation on online gambling regulations, standards
December 23, 2015
Alfabet, Rivalo latest Colombia online gambling licensees
September 7, 2018