Tag Archives: colombia
- Colombian tennis star sanctioned for betting company tweet
July 13, 2018
Colombian tennis player Robert Farah suspended from play for three months and fined $5k for posting tweet promoting local online betting site.
- Royal Betting Solutions wins Colombia online gambling nod
July 2, 2018
Colombian gambling regulator Coljuegos issues 12th online license to local firm Royal Betting Solutions, offers regulated market performance update.
- Italy’s HBG Gaming receives Colombia online gambling license
June 21, 2018
Colombia issues 11th online gambling license to local subsidiary of Italy's HBG Gaming Group; Sun Dreams expects Colombia online license this year.
- (UPDATED) Rush Street Interactive receives Colombian online gambling license
June 11, 2018
Rush Street Interactive, the digital division of US casino operator Rush Street Gaming, issued Colombia's tenth online gambling license.
- Colombia flip-flops on allowing int’l online poker liquidity sharing
April 19, 2018
Colombia's gaming regulator has reportedly flip-flopped on plans to allow its online poker licensees to share player liquidity with international sites.
- Patagonia Entertainment cracks Colombia with Wplay partnership
April 9, 2018
Patagonia Entertainment has launched in the Colombian iGaming market thanks to a partnership deal with Wplay.co.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017