Tag Archives: colombia
- Play’n GO’s games now certified in Spain and Colombia
January 16, 2018
Omni-channel slots specialist Play’n GO has been licensed and certified as compliant to supply its games to two more major markets, Spain and Colombia.
- James Kilsby: Colombian market ‘becoming like Spain, France or Italy’
January 10, 2018
In this interview, James Kilsby discusses how Colombia is moving to liberalize its local gambling industry has attracted investors and new players.
- Colombia’s sixth online gambling license goes to Mijugada
December 21, 2017
Colombia's Coljuegos gambling regulatory body issues sixth online license to Grupo Empresarial Geonline S.A.S., which will operate under Mijugadas brand.
- Colombia wants 20 online sites taking World Cup wagers
December 8, 2017
President of Colombia's gambling regulator hopes to have as many as 20 online licensees taking wagers on the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Codere launch Colombia gaming site amid Cirsa merger rumors
November 28, 2017
Spanish gaming operator Codere officially launch Colombian online gambling site amid rumors that company is discussing merger with Spanish rival Cirsa.
- Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Colombia's Coljuegos gaming regulator proposes allowing online licensees to offer live dealer casino games and to share international poker liquidity.
Codere picks Evolution Gaming for Mexican live online casino
March 21, 2017