Tag Archives: Coinbase
- Coinbase hit by surge of customer complaints in 2017: report
September 4, 2017
Before it scales any further, Coinbase first needs to overcome one major obstacle: the rising number of consumer complaints.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Bitcoin is set to transform the online poker world and beyond
August 24, 2017
Bitcoin, blockchain technology and crypto-currencies in general are set to disrupt the entire world and the process has already begun
- Coinbase attains ‘Unicorn’ status with $100M fresh funds
August 11, 2017
Bitcoin start-up Coinbase announced that it has succeeded in raising $100 million in a new round of funding at a private valuation of $1.6 billion.
- Online gaming industry bets big on Bitcoin Cash
August 4, 2017
The online gambling industry is now gearing up to help further the fledging success of the newest cryptocurrency in town—Bitcoin Cash.
- Court allows mystery Coinbase customer to challenge IRS summons
July 21, 2017
A federal court has upbraided the U.S. Internal Revenue Service for seeking to get ahold of an unprecedented number of bitcoin customer records.
When we say Bitcoin, we mean Bitcoin Cash
October 17, 2017
Roger Ver bets $1M that Bitcoin Cash will not be ‘short-lived’
September 22, 2017
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017