Tag Archives: Coinbase
- Paysafe wins two Payments Awards
15 November 2019
Paysafe named winner of ‘Best Online Payments Solution - Consumer’ and ‘Blockchain or Cryptocurrency Initiative of the Year’ categories.
- Coinbase hit by surge of customer complaints in 2017: report
4 September 2017
Before it scales any further, Coinbase first needs to overcome one major obstacle: the rising number of consumer complaints.
- Becky’s Affiliated: How Bitcoin is set to transform the online poker world and beyond
24 August 2017
Bitcoin, blockchain technology and crypto-currencies in general are set to disrupt the entire world and the process has already begun
- Court allows mystery Coinbase customer to challenge IRS summons
21 July 2017
A federal court has upbraided the U.S. Internal Revenue Service for seeking to get ahold of an unprecedented number of bitcoin customer records.
- IRS narrows down Coinbase summons to transactions over $2,000
12 July 2017
The U.S. Internal Revenue Service is now scaling down its investigation to only include transactions worth $20,000 or more.
- Congress blockchain caucus wants more bitcoin tax guidance from IRS
9 June 2017
A new group of lawmakers is attempting to get answers from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service on its tax requirements for digital currencies like bitcoin.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017
CalvinAyre.com acquires CoinGeek.com
21 August 2017