Tag Archives: Codere
- Codere issues profit warning on Argentina market uncertainty
27 August 2019
The ongoing economic uncertainty plaguing Argentina has led Spanish gaming operator Codere to warn that its 2019 earnings may take a hit.
- Pragmatic Play extends latam reach with Codere
16 August 2019
Pragmatic Play has gone live with Codere, after securing a significant commercial agreement..
- Codere launches new 24/7 live horse racing and greyhound channel with SIS
17 June 2019
Leading multi-channel supplier SIS has secured an agreement with Codere to deliver its ground-breaking new 24/7 Live Betting Channel to one of the leading Spanish operators.
- Codere mulls sale of int’l flops, seeks Hard Rock Mexico deal
4 June 2019
Spanish gaming operator Codere is reportedly mulling sale of underperforming int'l operations while pursuing Mexico casino JV with Hard Rock International.
- Codere’s Aviv Sher: Latam next market to grow after Europe, Asia
8 May 2019
Aviv Sher, site manager for Codere, joined us to talk about his company’s digital future, and a key ambassador deal signed in Columbia.
- Playtech BGT Sports signs long-term sportsbook extension with Codere
13 February 2019
Playtech BGT Sports, the market-leading provider of omni-channel sports betting solutions, has extended its sportsbook partnership with Codere.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
13 November 2017
Mexico’s PlayCity gaming operations back on the block
13 August 2018
Reports: Codere names new CEO as founding family exits
5 January 2018