Tag Archives: Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling
- Jeff Sessions recuses himself from federal online gambling ban talks
June 30, 2017
US Attorney General Jeff Sessions recuses himself from discussion of online gambling ban due to his attorney having lobbied for Adelson's anti-online group.
- Adelson’s anti-online gambling group resurfaces; AGA debuts Rooster Madness
April 19, 2016
Sheldon Adelson's Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling rises from the dead; American Gaming Association website links cockfights, children.
- Ron Paul slams RAWA supporters who shill for “one Las Vegas billionaire”
October 29, 2015
Rep. Jason Chaffetz drums up support for anti-online gambling bill while Ron Paul slams bill as favor for "one Las Vegas billionaire."
- Marco Rubio’s pro-online poker stance prompts pushback from RAWA backers
October 27, 2015
Sen. Marco Rubio says he'd support a poker carveout from a federal online gambling ban, prompting pushback from Sheldon Adelson's minions.
- Pennsylvania bill seeks 14% tax on daily fantasy sports; CSIG goes after Payne
October 20, 2015
Pennsylvania pol proposes 14% tax on daily fantasy sports revenue; Coalition To Stop Internet Gambling ad blitz targets Rep. John Payne.
- Sheldon Adelson’s anti-online gambling hypocrisy exposed in hilarious new video
August 16, 2015
A new hilarious video by Tim James exposes the rank hypocrisy behind Sheldon Adelson's campaign against online gambling.
Bitcoin money laundering report ignores gambling’s history
January 21, 2018
Parisian Macao battling Legionnaires’ Disease outbreak
April 25, 2017
Sheldon Adelson loses $622m, likely under the sofa cushions
March 22, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014