Tag Archives: Clubs Australia
- Clubs Australia wants gov’t to impose online gambling point of consumption tax
December 2, 2015
Clubs Australia has asked the government panel reviewing the Interactive Gambling Act to impose an online point-of-consumption tax.
- Aussie pol wants tax on betting turnover; pokies lobby, AGA team on anti-online fight
November 5, 2015
Australian senator seeks 0.05% tax on betting turnover; Clubs Australia teams with American Gaming Association for anti-online fight.
- Aussie pokies clubs offer to host daycare centres; UK arcades want FOBT “parity”
September 14, 2014
A group representing Australian video poker machine clubs offers venues as daycare centres; UK arcades pushing for right to host FOBTs.
- Clubs Australia want to control online casinos
July 6, 2012
Clubs Australia think that they should control online casinos
- Aussie gov’t teeters on precipice after revising pokies pre-commitment plan
January 21, 2012
Australia's minority Labour government left vulnerable following Independent MP Andrew Wilkie's defection over pokies pre-commitment plan
- Clubs Australia launch campaign and Betfred to premiere new ad
April 11, 2011
Clubs Australia are forging ahead with plans to disrupt pokies reform as Betfred launch a new advertising campaign
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016