Tag Archives: class action
- Amaya told to disclose liability policies to class action plaintiffs
January 18, 2017
Court orders Amaya Gaming to disclose liability and insurance policies to shareholders who filed class action re ex-CEO Baazov's insider trading charges.
- GVC could face class action suit over aborted Canadian joint venture
April 19, 2016
GVC Holdings faces potential Canadian class action lawsuit stemming from aborted Sportingbet joint venture with 37 Entertainment.
- Amaya Gaming insider trading scandal sparks class action lawsuit in US
April 1, 2016
Like an episode of Better Call Saul, opportunistic lawyers in the US are launching class action suits on behalf of Amaya Gaming investors .
- Court dismisses disgruntled social gamer’s lawsuit against DoubleDown Casino
March 31, 2016
An Illinois federal court dismisses a class action suit brought against social casino operator DoubleDown Interactive by disgruntled gamer.
- FBI, DOJ investigating daily fantasy sports legality, legitimacy of UIGEA exemption
October 15, 2015
FBI reportedly probing DraftKings as part of larger DOJ investigation into daily fantasy sports' legality and legitimacy of UIGEA exemption.
- Daily fantasy sports player files class action suit against DraftKings, FanDuel
October 9, 2015
Daily fantasy sports player files class action lawsuit against DraftKings and FanDuel over 'insider trading' scandal.
Just 1.3% of daily fantasy sports players earn 91% of player profits
September 4, 2015
Michigan gaming regulator says fantasy sports are illegal
September 2, 2015
DraftKings moving to bigger HQ, hiring hundreds more staff
January 12, 2018
Why the DraftKings & FanDuel merger may not go ahead
March 24, 2017