Tag Archives: CIRSA
- Sportium deals with Bàsquet Manresa
October 15, 2014
Sportium has secured its latest sponsorship transaction days after agreeing to a deal with Spanish basketball team Bàsquet Manresa, S.A.D.
- Ladbrokes soft-launch Sportium, take Exchange mobile, appoint new Belgian head
December 5, 2013
Ladbrokes soft-launches Spanish-facing Sportium joint venture, adds mobile options for Ladbrokes Exchange, appoints new Belgian boss.
- Spain eyes Latin American poker liquidity; Ladbrokes’ Sportium gets launch date
September 21, 2013
Ladbrokes' Spanish-facing Sportium brand online launch set for Oct. 1; Spanish gambling regulator eyes Latin American poker liquidity.
- Playtech begins valuing WHO stake; CIRSA sees profit rise; BetSoftGaming signs up for Asia with 188BET
November 29, 2012
William Hill initiates buy out of Playtech WHO stake; CIRSA profit and revenues up; BetSoft and 188BET team up
- Betgenius and Betfair team up again; Paddy brings Roy the Redeemer to the party; Prima goes live with five
June 7, 2012
Betfair and Betgenius create ad; Paddy Power have built a huge statute of Roy Hodgson; Prima Networks Spain have five licensees
- Spain hands out licences with even Sportingbet allowed to start
June 1, 2012
Spanish regulator hands out first lot of gaming licences
Bet365 annual revenue tops £2.2b, profit jumps to £504m
November 7, 2017
Bet365 still a money-printing machine
September 20, 2016