Tag Archives: CIRSA
- Spanish gaming giant Cirsa sold to Blackstone Group
April 29, 2018
Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting giant Cirsa sold to private equity group Blackstone for undisclosed sum after rival funds exit bidding war.
- Hungry hungry hedge funds eye Spanish gaming giant Cirsa
February 12, 2018
A collection of private equity groups are reportedly expressing interest in acquiring Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting firm Cirsa.
- Codere’s new brain trust plot online gains, dismiss Cirsa deal
January 16, 2018
Codere's new senior management team rubbishes talk of Cirsa tie-up, plans instead to steal market share via new digital strategy.
- Codere launch Colombia gaming site amid Cirsa merger rumors
November 28, 2017
Spanish gaming operator Codere officially launch Colombian online gambling site amid rumors that company is discussing merger with Spanish rival Cirsa.
- Cirsa Gaming weighs IPO, minority stake sale options
November 22, 2017
Billionaire Manuel Lao Hernandez must be having sleepless nights thinking about the future of Cirsa Gaming Corp. SA (Cirsa).
- Sportium deals with Bàsquet Manresa
October 15, 2014
Sportium has secured its latest sponsorship transaction days after agreeing to a deal with Spanish basketball team Bàsquet Manresa, S.A.D.
Ladbrokes Australia fined (again) for inducing gamblers
April 7, 2017