Tag Archives: CIRSA
- Spain-based casino operator Cirsa has a strong second quarter
13 September 2019
Report show that Spain-based company Cirsa quarterly profit and operating income increased thanks to new casinos it launched in Latin America.
- GVC sells stake in Sportium to Cirsa for €70 million
18 July 2019
GVC is trying to keep everyone in Spain happy by selling its shares in a joint venture to Cirsa.
- “Serious irregularities” in Andorra casino tender spark legal fight
16 August 2018
Five casino firms -- Genting, Barriere, Casinos Austria, Circa and Partouche -- file legal challenge of Andorra's awarding of casino license to local firm.
- Cirsa Q1 revenue growth bucks LatAm forex woes
1 June 2018
Spanish gaming giant Cirsa Gaming Corp. reported 0.7 percent profit growth despite the devaluation of Latin American currencies against the Euro.
- Spanish gaming giant Cirsa sold to Blackstone Group
29 April 2018
Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting giant Cirsa sold to private equity group Blackstone for undisclosed sum after rival funds exit bidding war.
- Hungry hungry hedge funds eye Spanish gaming giant Cirsa
12 February 2018
A collection of private equity groups are reportedly expressing interest in acquiring Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting firm Cirsa.
Police detain alleged mastermind of 5Dimes ‘Tony’ kidnapping
11 January 2019