Tag Archives: CIRSA
- “Serious irregularities” in Andorra casino tender spark legal fight
August 16, 2018
Five casino firms -- Genting, Barriere, Casinos Austria, Circa and Partouche -- file legal challenge of Andorra's awarding of casino license to local firm.
- Cirsa Q1 revenue growth bucks LatAm forex woes
June 1, 2018
Spanish gaming giant Cirsa Gaming Corp. reported 0.7 percent profit growth despite the devaluation of Latin American currencies against the Euro.
- Spanish gaming giant Cirsa sold to Blackstone Group
April 29, 2018
Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting giant Cirsa sold to private equity group Blackstone for undisclosed sum after rival funds exit bidding war.
- Hungry hungry hedge funds eye Spanish gaming giant Cirsa
February 12, 2018
A collection of private equity groups are reportedly expressing interest in acquiring Spanish casino, bingo and sports betting firm Cirsa.
- Codere’s new brain trust plot online gains, dismiss Cirsa deal
January 16, 2018
Codere's new senior management team rubbishes talk of Cirsa tie-up, plans instead to steal market share via new digital strategy.
- Codere launch Colombia gaming site amid Cirsa merger rumors
November 28, 2017
Spanish gaming operator Codere officially launch Colombian online gambling site amid rumors that company is discussing merger with Spanish rival Cirsa.
Colombia to allow live online casino, int’l poker liquidity
November 13, 2017
Colombia opens consultation on online gambling regulations, standards
December 23, 2015