Tag Archives: CIA
- SEO Tip of the Week: Plausible Deniability
September 15, 2014
90 Digital CEO Nick Garner talks about what Plausible Deniability is in this edition of CalvinAyre.com’s SEO Tip of the Week.
- Snake Oil & Widgets: Top 5 Controversial Betting Market Faux-Pas
July 9, 2014
All PR is good PR, right? Well, you won't find me agreeing with that. You may not have noticed the unfortunate folks at Isis mobile wallet solution
- Apple’s Potential Loss to Patent Trolls Hard To Cheer
June 11, 2014
Apple is the most profitable technology company in the world today in large part—thanks to the success of its iPhone and iPad products.
- The Red Wire: Lessons From The Church Committee
December 10, 2013
The Church Committee, as it is remembered, became the first major inquiry into how these agencies operated within the United States.
- CIA looking to open its own betting site to predict cyber threats
April 21, 2011
The CIA is looking to open a predictions market on information security that would allow people to place real money bets on cyber threats.
Cybersecurity: A growing focus for gambling operators
March 1, 2017
American Gaming Association pushes for cybersecurity law
August 14, 2015