Tag Archives: Chris Grove
- Why Gambling Professionals Should Attend Esports & Casino Resorts in Las Vegas
August 26, 2016
From October 25th to 26th the SLS Las Vegas will host Esports & Casino Resorts, a two-day conference dedicated to esports education.
- Aussie Senate Powerbroker wants first-person shooter video games be classified as gambling
August 2, 2016
Sen. Nick Xenophon has locked on a new target after announcing his plans to push for gambling reform in Australia.
- Esports and Casino Industries Converge This Fall in Las Vegas
June 9, 2016
The esports phenomenon has drawn in mainstream media like ESPN, major arenas like Madison Square Garden.
- Chris Grove seeks fans’ vigilance on 3 DFS issues
May 24, 2016
Chris Grove of Narus Advisors discussed the three key sports betting developments that DFS fans need to follow.
- US Market needs “Broader Base of Support”
May 16, 2016
Chris Grove of Narsus Advisors shares his thoughts about the online gambling industry specifically on the regulated US market.
- iGaming North America 2016 Day 2 Recap
April 7, 2016
We returned to Planet Hollywood to attend the 2nd day of iGNA for a series of sessions dedicated to eSports, virtual reality and more.