Tag Archives: chris christie
- New Jersey governor to grant relief for Atlantic City casinos
June 2, 2017
NJ Gov. Chris Christie is playing a genie to Atlantic City’s casinos as he grants their wish for a relief from some of New Jersey’s gambling regulations.
- New Jersey Senate fails to override anti-Icahn legislation veto
February 14, 2017
There is no longer a legal impediment that will prevent billionaire investor Carl Icahn from selling the now shuttered Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City.
- Chris Christie vetoes Trump Taj Mahal casino closure legislation
February 6, 2017
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie vetoes bill that imposes five-year gaming license suspension on casino operators who close venues after Jan. 2016.
- Atlantic City’s seven surviving casinos eke out November gains
December 15, 2016
Atlantic City seven surviving casinos see gaming revenue falling November, but the numbers are up slightly if you discount the shuttered Trump Taj Mahal.
- Just like magic: Trump Casinos’ $30M tax debt reduced to $5M
August 18, 2016
Donald Trump saved a whopping US$25 million in casino tax payment thanks in part to New Jersey governor Chris Christie.
- Legal sports betting plan not yet dead, says New Jersey governor
August 11, 2016
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is making a last ditch attempt to save legal sports betting in the state by elevating their case.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Delaware silently preparing for US sports betting D-day
December 27, 2017