Tag Archives: chris christie
- The man responsible for US sports gambling gives some insight at G2E
16 October 2019
If one person were to be chosen as being the guiding force behind the push for legalized sports gambling in the U.S, it would have to be Chris Christie.
- Pennsylvania’s Parx Casino to launch sportsbook next week
5 January 2019
Pennsylvania's market-leading Parx Casino will soft-launch the state's fourth operational sportsbook on Tuesday, January 8.
- New Jersey governor to grant relief for Atlantic City casinos
2 June 2017
NJ Gov. Chris Christie is playing a genie to Atlantic City’s casinos as he grants their wish for a relief from some of New Jersey’s gambling regulations.
- New Jersey Senate fails to override anti-Icahn legislation veto
14 February 2017
There is no longer a legal impediment that will prevent billionaire investor Carl Icahn from selling the now shuttered Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City.
- Chris Christie vetoes Trump Taj Mahal casino closure legislation
6 February 2017
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie vetoes bill that imposes five-year gaming license suspension on casino operators who close venues after Jan. 2016.
- Atlantic City’s seven surviving casinos eke out November gains
15 December 2016
Atlantic City seven surviving casinos see gaming revenue falling November, but the numbers are up slightly if you discount the shuttered Trump Taj Mahal.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
15 November 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
8 January 2018
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
14 June 2018
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
23 November 2017