Tag Archives: China
- China lottery sales plunge 35%, faux ‘Genting Online’ site busted
27 November 2019
China's lottery sales fall 35% in October, the ninth straight month of falling sales; China busts illegal online gambling op posing as 'Genting Online.'
- China affects Macau gaming revenue and could do the same in Europe
China’s fight against online gambling in Asia could soon spread into Europe, as well, causing its gaming industry to suffer.
- China fines payment processor $4.2m for online gambling links
26 November 2019
China's financial watchdogs slap a $4.1m fine on JD.com's Chinabank Payments subsidiary for enabling payments to unauthorized gambling websites.
- China attacks ‘gambling content’ in gaming machines, devices
22 November 2019
China issues warning regarding 'gambling content' in gaming equipment and devices, while introducing new restrictions on playing online video games.
- China’s lottery sales fall for eighth straight month
15 November 2019
China's lottery sales reported yet another double-digit decline in September, marking the eighth straight month of year-on-year declines.
- Macau appears caught between Hong Kong, Xi, and Trump
12 November 2019
There’s no telling what exactly has hurt Macau this year or how much, or when matters will improve, but some positive signs might be coming soon.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017