Tag Archives: China
- Wynn Macau name used in $8 million scam in China
13 January 2020
Wynn Macau wants to make clear that it had no part in a scam that took $8 million from over 200 victims in China.
- China’s lotteries still struggling as Taiwan enjoys double-digit growth
2 January 2020
China's lottery sales report tenth straight month of year-on-year declines, while Taiwan lottery sales on pace for third-best year on record.
- Taiwan disrupts cross-border gambling, underground banking
26 December 2019
Taiwan authorities disrupt a major online gambling and underground banking operation; China's Tencent announces 'No Gambling Month' program.
- Macau casinos feel the pain of Chinese presidential visit
16 December 2019
A visit from the Chinese President is putting a serious hurt on GGR, but the promises he’s expected to make might help the territory much more long term.
- AGTech inks deal of cooperation with Alibaba Group
12 December 2019
AGTech is starting to make major inroads in China, this time with the sale of offline retail and lottery machines.
- Careful Macau, Chinese finger fighting worsens
10 December 2019
Understanding why China makes the decisions it does requires some thoughtful analysis of philosophy and the levers Chinese leaders will pull for leverage.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017