Tag Archives: China
- China to restart lottery sales after month-long virus shutdown
27 February 2020
China's provincial lottery administrators prepare to relaunch lottery sales after month-long shutdown caused by coronavirus fears.
- China cracking down on POGO immigration schemes to the Philippines
25 February 2020
With their method of immigration to the Philippines exposed, China is warning its citizens they could be in trouble at home if they don’t follow local laws.
- China’s lottery sales post first annual decline in five years
17 February 2020
China's lottery sales fell 17.5% to $60.45b in 2019, the first annual decline in five years, thanks to lack of World Cup to boost sports lottery sales.
- Why and how to buy the Macau panic
4 February 2020
The case for buying Macau on a coronavirus fear trade keeps getting stronger by the day.
- Ader sees Asian online gambling opportunity in coronavirus panic
30 January 2020
Activist investor Jason Ader says the coronoavirus crisis creates an opportunity for Asian governments to authorize legal online gambling.
- China extends seasonal lottery shutdown on coronavirus fears
29 January 2020
China extends the 10-day lottery sales suspension for the Lunar New Year celebrations by a further 10 days to reduce potential coronavirus exposure.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
18 August 2013
China mulls legalized gambling on cash-strapped Hainan Island
2 February 2018