Tag Archives: china welfare lottery
- China LotSynergy wins $200m court ruling over state-owned firm
August 13, 2018
Beijing court orders firm partially owned by Chinese government to pay $197m to China LotSynergy over use of welfare video lottery terminals.
- China online lottery operator accused of embezzling $322m
July 28, 2015
A Xinhua reporter doubles down on claim that GM of China Lottery Online Co Ltd funnelled RMB 2b of lottery funds into personal accounts.
- China lottery sales fall in first month since suspension of online sales
April 22, 2015
China lottery sales fall 6.3% following the suspension of online sales in late February; DJI Holdings warns of earnings loss.
- China’s online lottery business in flux as operators brace for new regime
April 7, 2015
China's online lottery business braces for new regime after eight government agencies lay down the law to provincial lottery centres.
- China lottery sales up 36%; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founder
March 24, 2015
China's lottery sales up 36% in 2015; China LotSynergy profits up; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founding father Lee Kuan Yew.
- China lottery cockup prompts allegations of a fix
January 27, 2015
Delays in conducting Sunday's drawing of China's welfare lottery prompts allegations that lottery officials fixed the result.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018