Tag Archives: china welfare lottery
- China lottery sales decline sharply following positive January
2 April 2019
China’s lottery sales have been on the rise, seeing significant profits throughout 2018 and into January of this year, but February proved to buck the trend.
- China LotSynergy wins $200m court ruling over state-owned firm
13 August 2018
Beijing court orders firm partially owned by Chinese government to pay $197m to China LotSynergy over use of welfare video lottery terminals.
- China online lottery operator accused of embezzling $322m
28 July 2015
A Xinhua reporter doubles down on claim that GM of China Lottery Online Co Ltd funnelled RMB 2b of lottery funds into personal accounts.
- China lottery sales fall in first month since suspension of online sales
22 April 2015
China lottery sales fall 6.3% following the suspension of online sales in late February; DJI Holdings warns of earnings loss.
- China’s online lottery business in flux as operators brace for new regime
7 April 2015
China's online lottery business braces for new regime after eight government agencies lay down the law to provincial lottery centres.
- China lottery sales up 36%; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founder
24 March 2015
China's lottery sales up 36% in 2015; China LotSynergy profits up; Singapore lottery players pay tribute to founding father Lee Kuan Yew.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
14 September 2017