Tag Archives: china vanguard group
- China’s sports lottery bettors gear up for another World Cup
April 26, 2018
China's sports lottery drives Q1 lottery sales; Beijing firm launches China's first daily sports betting podcast; China Vanguard inks Hainan lottery deal.
- Lottery service provider China Vanguard revenue plummets 92% in Q1
May 19, 2016
China Vanguard, a provider of services to the Chinese lottery market, saw its revenues fall by as much as 92% in the first 3 months of 2016.
- Sports lottery operator 500.com reports third straight quarter of nil revenue
February 24, 2016
Online sports lottery operator 500.com reports third straight quarter of nil revenue following China's online lottery suspension.
- Scientific Games extends contract with Delaware Lottery; CVG deals with Guizhou sports and lottery body
September 29, 2014
Scientific Games extend contract w/ Delaware Lottery for 3 more years; CVG deals w/ Guizhou Province Sports Lottery Administration Centre.
- China’s sports lottery enjoys second half of World Cup even more than the first
August 27, 2014
Second half of World Cup boosts China's sports lottery sales even higher than first half; China Vanguard and China LotSynergy ink new deals.
- 500.com revenue soars 185% on World Cup; Scientific Games inks Taiwan lotto deal
August 12, 2014
World Cup boosts sports lottery technology provider 500.com Q2 revenue; Scientific Games to provide instant games for Taiwan lottery.
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013
China disrupts underground banks linked to Macau casinos
November 24, 2017