Tag Archives: cheung chi tai
- A Year in Casinos: CalvinAyre.com’s Most Read Casino Stories of 2015
December 29, 2015
In this end-of-the-year section, we look back on the six most read headlines in the past 12 months for the casino industry.
- Group takes back prostitution claims against Sheldon Adelson
November 26, 2015
Sheldon Adelson is off the hook, at least in the eyes of a U.S. watchdog.
- Watchdogs want US Senate to probe Sands/Adelson’s ties to Chinese triads
November 3, 2015
Campaign for Accountability watchdog group asks US Senate to probe Las Vegas Sands and Sheldon Adelson ties to alleged Asian triad figures.
- Junket Neptune Group considers shutting down VIP business
September 28, 2015
Macau junket operator Neptune Group posts a net loss due to the “spectacular slowdown” in the local VIP gaming industry.
- Sands alleged link man to Chinese government arrested for smuggling cash to U.S
A Chinese businessman has been arrested for smuggling more than $4.5m cash to the United States in over a two-year period.
- Macau casino junket figure Cheung Chi-tai surrenders to Hong Kong police
June 25, 2015
Macau junket figure Cheung Chi-tai surrenders to Hong Kong police to face money laundering charges; 'Broken Tooth Koi' opens Macau VIP room.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
VIP gambling rebound has Macau junkets in expansionist mode
December 8, 2017
Wynn Macau VIP dealer on the lam with $6.1m in stolen chips
January 17, 2018