Tag Archives: cheung chi tai
- A Year in Casinos: CalvinAyre.com’s Most Read Casino Stories of 2015
29 December 2015
In this end-of-the-year section, we look back on the six most read headlines in the past 12 months for the casino industry.
- Group takes back prostitution claims against Sheldon Adelson
26 November 2015
Sheldon Adelson is off the hook, at least in the eyes of a U.S. watchdog.
- Watchdogs want US Senate to probe Sands/Adelson’s ties to Chinese triads
3 November 2015
Campaign for Accountability watchdog group asks US Senate to probe Las Vegas Sands and Sheldon Adelson ties to alleged Asian triad figures.
- Junket Neptune Group considers shutting down VIP business
28 September 2015
Macau junket operator Neptune Group posts a net loss due to the “spectacular slowdown” in the local VIP gaming industry.
- Sands alleged link man to Chinese government arrested for smuggling cash to U.S
A Chinese businessman has been arrested for smuggling more than $4.5m cash to the United States in over a two-year period.
- Macau casino junket figure Cheung Chi-tai surrenders to Hong Kong police
25 June 2015
Macau junket figure Cheung Chi-tai surrenders to Hong Kong police to face money laundering charges; 'Broken Tooth Koi' opens Macau VIP room.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018