Tag Archives: Cheltenham Festival
- Sky Bet on cloud nine as customer base, revenue soar
March 26, 2018
UK-based online gambling operator Sky Betting & Gaming (Sky Bet) is riding a wave of good news to start the week.
- SG Digital’s OpenBet platform supports record performance at 2018 Cheltenham Festival
March 21, 2018
SG Digital’s market-leading sportsbook, processed a record number of account transactions at this year’s Cheltenham Festival.
- Chasing a pot of racing gold: Irish punters try their luck at Cheltenham Festival
March 14, 2018
Worldpay is predicting a bumper week for Britain’s bookies, as punters go for gold during the Cheltenham festival.
- ICS and The Telegraph launch digital racecards ahead of 2018 Cheltenham Festival
March 1, 2018
This partnership will continue to provide a unique and powerful tool for punters looking to make informed bets and wagers.
- Cheltenham festival lifts Paddy Power Betfair’s Q1 revenue
May 3, 2017
Lucky breaks in Cheltenham Festival have propelled the first quarter revenue of Irish bookmaker Paddy Power Betfair by 15 percent.
- Playtech BGT Sports reports record-breaking SSBT turnover during Cheltenham Festival
March 24, 2017
PBS, the leading supplier of omni-channel sports betting technology, has reported record-breaking shop SSBT performance during the Cheltenham Festival.
Playtech scrapping Marvel superhero content as of April 1
March 26, 2017
Mor Weizer: Trends are shifting toward regulated markets
April 26, 2017
UK online gambling operators told to revise bonus offers or else
February 1, 2018