Tag Archives: Chartwell Technology
- NYX revenue up 213% following “transformational year”
25 April 2017
NYX Gaming Group hails "transformational year" as 2016 revenue spikes 213% following acquisitions of OpenBet, Chartwell and Cryptologic.
- Amaya sells Chartwell, Cryptologic software divisions to NYX Gaming
9 April 2015
Amaya Gaming's B2B divestiture concludes with sale of Chartwell and Cryptologic software operations to NYX Gaming Group for $150m.
- Chartwell deal with Microgame; Paddy loves Oracle; Czechs love video gambling
19 May 2011
Chartwell Technology has signed a multi-year deal with Italian service provider Microgame with casino products ahead of the Italian market opening up in Q3 2011
- Cherryföretagen, Cryptologic Q1 results; Amaya bids for Chartwell Technology
13 May 2011
Q1 results from Cherryföretagen and Cryptologic; Amaya Gaming Group makes $22.8m cash and stock offer to acquire software provider Chartwell Technology
- Betfair loses another and Chartwell releases Q1 results
18 April 2011
Tom Phillips is the latest member of stuff to leave Betfair as Chartwell release yet more disappointing results
- Chartwell bring new game Playtech sign licensing agreement whilst PokerStars has a new pro
24 March 2011
Chartwell are the first company to offer Ultimate Texas Hold'em. Playtech signed an agreement with Integra Gaming. PokerStars sign Eugene Katchalov
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014