Tag Archives: Charles Cohen
- IGT’s Charles Cohen: Legal sports betting’s ultimate winner is the ‘American consumer’
November 28, 2018
Charles Cohen of IGT PlayDigital, who sees “a multibillion-dollar opportunity” in a regulated U.S. sports betting market.
- Charles Cohen: Mobile Gambling Innovation
June 24, 2014
Becky Liggero talks to Charles Cohen, as he talks about his newly released white paper, gamification of casino games, and social gaming.
- Seven interesting people to meet at iGaming North America
March 11, 2014
Becky Liggero reveals 7 interesting people to meet at iGaming North America, an event that caters to regulated iGaming in America.
- Mobile gambling specialists Probability says customers aren’t hardened gamblers
August 21, 2013
Mobile gambling specialists Probability says its customers are more likely Angry Birds than hardened gamblers.
- MODQs – Do Mobile Affiliates Need to Catch Up?
June 12, 2013
In this weeks' MODQs, Mike shares his thoughts on why Mobile Gambling Affiliates needs to do some catching up.
- Probability’s Charles Cohen on the Mobile Gambling Industry
June 10, 2013
Becky talks to Probability CEO Charles Cohen on the ever growing mobile gambling space, to the current and future of US gambling market.
iGaming Strategy & Search Think Tank Recap
January 31, 2014
Hon. Melford Nicholas: Antigua Is Open For BPO Business
October 28, 2016